Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Countdown Is On!

Only 1 and 1/2 more school days!

I can't believe it. A year has come and gone. I met some great people. Learned a lot of cool things. Made some fun memories. The end of this is only the beginning of something bigger!

6 comments:

Connie said...

I'm so happy for you! What is your plan after graduation?

Dave said...

Yea like a paycheck
way to go.
i know my haircuts have gotten better.
i wish i could say the same for your boyfriend.

Awburn Sedillo said...

Connie- I am going to work at the dental office that I work for now full time just until I finish the testing process to get my license, take the color class for the color line I plan on using,and find a salon. Hopefully I'll be in a salon by the beginning of April.

Dave- Thanks for your support! You were my first male haircut. You sat through the hour and half haircuts and still found it in your heart to come back. Thanks again!

LeAnnie said...

YEAH! I am extremely proud of you!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Way to go girl!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Today is the big day. I hope it's a good one and enjoy your dinner!